Here at GO2, relationship building is one of our core strengths. We know the more we can collaborate and build partnerships with our clients, the more successful we can be in helping them reach their goals.
We’ve recently finished up a Retrospective Portfolio, which highlights that relationship-building element in our work with Comcast. We are at a point in our relationship where a recap is appropriate; we’ve been working with the company for nearly 4 years and have been involved in many different capacities, divisions and efforts. The Retrospective Portfolio encompasses all that we’ve done together and shows each division we work with just how deeply connected we are to the company’s brand and growth initiatives.
So what does a project like this entail? Well, first we had to look back over all the numbers — we’ve been keeping track of everything since the beginning — and we found some pretty interesting statistics to share.
- The number of people who have worked on the account over the years was equivalent to the number of people involved in a full game of Major League Baseball, of course including the coaches, umpires, etc.
- We’ve completed enough projects for the account to total the number of cast and crewmembers for two Hollywood blockbusters.
- The miles we’ve traveled for meetings and presentations totaled almost the circumference of Mars.
- The number of status meetings was almost up to the total number of songs the Beatles wrote.
- In the hours we put into all the projects collectively, we could’ve watched the entire Star Wars movie catalog more than 1,500 times.